Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

After being a glutton this afternoon, I am so very close to passing out due to the immense lethargy overtaking of my being. Food was demolished today. And I am reaping all of the lovely benefits. Just figured i should put the 'ol noggin and phalanges to use before my siesta.
Monday I meet with a girl my age for lunch, she's from Spain. I am bragging. I am lucky. In 5 months I am in Spain. I am beyond lucky. I am blessed. And oh so excited. Seriously though. WOW.. 5 more months..
And in 4 days, well, yeah. Not that anything is going to change. Blah. It will be marvelous regardless. Yes, indeed. I will make it so.
Be a dynamo of volition.

Oh by the way, this is the weekend in which the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is celebrated, so Jesus--Thank You, and Have a Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment