Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ah, sweet return. Volver.


I had no clue one could "undelete" a blog. Fabulous technology. Fictitious word.
It is time to continue and restore the habits of blogging. Keeping record of my oh so interesting life and thoughts, at their best. But really, as the date comes closer and closer, I find it is quite necessary I jot down thoughts, emotions, desires, absurdities.. and prepare to do so when I am away.
After an extremely long nap, and as the rain falls outside, my mind is clear but unofficially shallow for some reason. I blame the long nap. And lack of caffeine in my system. Definitely due to the lack of caffeine. Shoot, I'm addicted.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
--Gandhi
Every day given me I cherish and pursue as gold or rubies, as a blessing to do things such as breathe. Or to go further, to experience more. Experience people, feelings, actions, and all the while--learn. A person may die physically, but the soul lives eternally. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment