Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where am I going with this one..?

I was born to tell you I love you

I am torn to do what I have to.

I am feeling so ambitious..

I have two completely different things, two opportunities in front of me, one lasts only a certain time to be sure, another could last.. A lifetime? That’s how relationships work. Friendships last forever, they don’t just go away. Time will not rewind or erase, neither will the bond be broken. But dreams only last for the night.. Oh and some trips last but a year, one short year of life, and end abruptly and are passed by. Hopefully. Or not..? Torn is exactly the word.

Another word is sacrifice. And openness. Those are rather, things I must practice starting very soon. I do love change so much, I am ready for the best time of my life, yet I am being such a typical girl, to the nth degree. I’m putting my feelings in a place where they could be stepped on, where things could get pretty ugly. I’m also putting how I feel first.. Dangerous. Yes, this has most certainly occurred before now, however this is the most crucial time, the point where everything is heightened and more sensitive than my mother is to the cold. Hives and all..

So, it’s not like I have some crucial decision to make right now, really it is quite the contrary. I have everything I could possibly want. I am surrounded by people who love me, I have an amazing year ahead of me, and I will have an incredible life awaiting me upon my return from the year abroad. Seriously, I must get it together--people would kill for a life like mine. I AM the luckiest girl in the entire world. End of pointless story. Everything is gonna be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment